I’ve been trying very hard to stay away from LJ until I finish my stupid fic, I even resisted posting about what was IMO the best Lost episode since “The Constant”. Yes, I think it was maybe even better than “La Fleur” which you all know I love more than air, but it was Des. And it was epic. And I’ve already watched it twice. I have theories! But that’s for later. I also have top 5 lists, but that’s also for later cause I want to scrounge up videos/pics to illustrate my answers.
Right now I have an interactive shipping meme which sounds like a fun way to distract myself during writing breaks. (Also? I think I just broke up with Flashforward. Did you guys see that insanity? WTH was that?)
Anyway, meme stolen from arathesane:
Pick 15 of your ships and write down a quote for each of them. Have your flist guess the ships without using Google / imdb.
* Most of these are ridiculously easy, but for the record there are two movie and one book ship mixed in.
1. Why do you love me?/Because you’re a good man. In my experience they’re pretty hard to come by.---Des/Penny, Lost guessed by hopelessfangirl
2. I was told once that the best way to regenerate body heat is to crawl naked into a sleeping bag with somebody else who was already naked./ Maybe if it rains sleeping bags, you'll get lucky.---Mulder/Scully, XF guessed by cantbesilent
3. Life just isn't like the movies is it? We're constantly led to believe in resolution in the establishment of the ideal status quo, and it's just not true. Happy endings are a myth. Designed to make us feel better about the fact that life is just a thankless struggle. Do you wanna dance?/ You know what? I think I do.---Tim/Daisy, Spaced (Not guessed)
4. You’ll be fine./Maybe, but who’s going to get my back?---Sawyer/Juliet, Lost guessed by aurilly
5. She told me to hold onto that horoscope, put it in my wallet, and carry it around with me. One day, it would bring me luck./ Well man, I will say anything for a cup of coffee! Um, I can't believe you kept this. You kept this in your wallet? You kept this in your wallet.../ Eight years.---Luke/Loralei, GG guessed by missy_useless
6. And will you forgive me for believing you were the spy?/ Of course. Shall we kill him together?---Sirius/Remus, HP guessed by cut_thestring
7. Boy, I really do fall for dumb ones. You know how you're always trying to save, oh, every single person in the world? Did it ever occur to you that you are one of them?/ No, it never did./ Well, you made the list gorgeous. And you needed some help.---Cordy/Angel, ATS guessed by greedyslayer
8. Some of what we order depends on if we're having sex after. Woah! Elephant in the room! Are we, do you think? Do you think we're going to have sex tonight?/ Hell yeah.---Michael/Holly, The Office by hopelessfangirl
9. And I'm not going to pine. I hope you didn't think I was going to pine, okay? I think. . .I think I may have loved you, but I just need to let it go.---Jess/Rory, guessed by missy_useless
10. Well, I do believe the little woman cares./ I don't care! It's just that I'm used to you, that's all.---Nick/Nora, The Thin Man guessed by cantbesilent
11. This is what I do know: I miss you. Like, every second. Almost like I lost an arm, or worse, a torso. So, I think I'd be willing to... give it a shot./ Really?/ Yeah./ Do you want us to... to hug now?/ Yeah, I'm good for that.---Willow/Oz, BTVS guessed by hopelessfangirl
12. Time can be rewritten./ Not those times. Not one line. Don't you dare! It's OK. It's OK. It's not over for you. You'll see me again. You've got all of that to come. You and me, time and space. You watch us run.---Ten/River Song, DW guessed by arathesane
13. Don't ever, ever, ever, ask me to do anything like that, ever again!/ I don't have anyone but you.---Tony/Pepper, Iron Man (not guessed)
14. What? Did you think I would show you mercy? Or rage? Three years by my side. I’d think you know me better than that.---Adelle/Dominic, DH guessed by blackmamba_esq
15. If I say no, you’ll never talk to me again./If you say no I’ll spend the rest of my life trying to hire you.----Don/Peggy, MM guessed by aurilly