1. She’s a rogue. A lady rogue and honestly, most guys that get described as rogues don’t do it for me, but you give me a con-artist lady smuggler and my eyes turn into hearts every time.
2. She banters!
3. She’s loyal to the people she loves; we may not know the particulars of why she was working for The Rev, but we do know that she did everything she did for Duke.
4. She’s fearless. This is a lady who happily breaks into cop cars and demands answers from snipers.
5. As entwashian pointed out she was totally doing shots with Nathan at bar.
6. Evi knows what she wants and she goes after it whether it’s a man or potential buried treasure.
7. Her gorgeous, gorgeous hair.
8. Because she’s got an edge to her. She’s a tad bit morally ambiguous, and more than willing to cross lines. She fills the Bela Talbot shaped hole in my heart quite nicely.
9. She throws Duke off balance. He’s not so cool around her, she challenges him and she’s playful with them and the easy dynamic between them makes me happy in ways that I can’t even express.
10. Because if Evi were a real person and she knew how many fangirls disliked her, I have no doubt she’d laugh her ass off.